Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Insurance

LD owners like Progressive Insurance. The largest number of LD owners are left coasties, which pre-disposes them to be progressives. The owner of Progressive Insurance supports progressive political policies. That is reason for us to avoid them. However, before I learned this I got insurance from them. First year fine. Second year rate up 20%. Up 25% the next year and another 20% the fourth, at which point I got coverage from Amerprise which cut our rates in half. We had no claims or citations.

As always, shop rates in YOUR state.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I had a great time reading your website. Do you have an email address that I can contact you on? Thank you and hope to hear from you soon.

    Regards,

    Joel
    JHouston791 gmail.com

    ReplyDelete