Friday, January 13, 2017

Fan Speed Control

I have long wanted more choice of fan speeds for the fans we use over our beds. Goldilocks right. Larry Wade posted about a variable fan control from Amazon and I had to have it.

It's called RioRand™ Upgraded 6V-90V 15A DC Motor Pump Speed Controller. The link is good today, but I would expect it change, so that's why I included the full description.


I connected it to the DC wires in the raceway above the beds in our MB.

The fan control dial is in the middle. Easy to reach from my sleeping position.  [The red switch is for the cell amp and other thingie is a dual USB port]


This is the controller mounted in the bin over my head. 


Showing the fan and the speed control


The fan is through bolted into the bin and deadened with rubber.


No comments:

Post a Comment